After a long 2020, the COVID-19 vaccine is finally being rolled out. If you’re one of the lucky people who gets first crack at the vaccine, you’ll need transportation. Depending on where your vaccination appointment is, you might have a drive-through vaccination or need to be dropped off and picked up. Car services are great for appointment transportation in Scarsdale, NY—read on to learn how the team at Scarsdale Veterans Car & Limousine Service LLC can help you.
Take a car service to your vaccination appointment and get a discount
When you have a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, call us for transportation options. Our car service is currently offering a 10 percent discount to anyone in Phase 1B and Phase 1C. All you have to do is mention this blog post when you make your reservation—we’ll take care of the discount and the transportation stress. It’s our way of saying “thank you” to all of New York’s essential workers and a gesture of good will toward our at-risk population.
Our COVID-19 safety precautions
If you’ve never taken a car service, or haven’t had a chance to take one during the COVID-19 pandemic, we take pride in taking plenty of COVID-19 safety precautions. This makes it possible to provide safe, healthy transportation for vaccinations and other appointments.
Here’s how we keep our customers safe during their ride:
- Plexiglass guards: First and foremost, we offer plexiglass guards between the passengers and drivers. Since COVID-19 is spread through respiratory droplets, the plexiglass guard prevents potentially infected air from transferring between drivers and other parties.
- Ventilation: One of the reasons outdoor gatherings are permitted is because of the ventilation. Fresh, moving air reduces the risk that you might inhale respiratory droplets and contract COVID-19. That’s why we keep windows open whenever possible.
- Passenger limits: Our rides are now limited to the number of people who can safely fit in a single backseat. The fewer people on a ride, the less potential there is for infection. Our drivers use personal protective equipment, like masks, to ensure safety. We also ask that our riders wear masks to prevent transmission.
- Fewer cars: We’re using fewer cars these days, which gives us more time to sanitize the cars between riders. Our sanitization procedures involve wiping down high-touch areas like the seats, door handles, window controls and floors with disinfectant. This cuts down on the possibility of transmission by touching an infected surface, then touching your face.
- Stay home if you’re sick: If you’re sick with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home until you have fully recovered. It will protect our drivers and future passengers.
- No front seat riders: Finally, we no longer allow front seat riders in our vehicles. All passengers must stay behind the plexiglass guard to reduce the possibility of transmission.
When you need a ride to your vaccination appointment, get in touch with Scarsdale Veterans Car & Limousine Service LLC for car service transportation in Scarsdale, NY. Don’t forget to mention this blog post and ask for the 10 percent discount!